- God is sovereign. He created all things, over all things, and is in control. God is God the Father, God the Son (Jesus), and God the Holy Spirit.
- God is Love. Love is God’s motivation to save mankind.
- God’s Word. The Bible is complete, without error, God’s written revelation to man is complete in the 66 books of the Bible.
- Jesus is God. The one and only Savior.
- Expository Preaching. This method of preaching explains what the Bible says, what it means by what it says, and how it applies to our lives.
- Blended Worship. Both Hymns and Biblically correct contemporary songs.
- Not Charismatic. The Biblical gift of tongues have ceased. Therefore, we do not speak in tongues.
- Closed Cannon (Cessation of the Scriptures). The Bible is the complete Word of God. There are no further additions to it through any means.
- Elder Leadership. The Biblical model for church government that eliminates arguments, disagreements and disunity within the church.
- Believer’s Baptism. Baptism is an outward sign of obedience – once one believes, they become baptized to glorify God.
- The Rapture. In the future Christians will be removed by Christ before the Great Tribulation.
- Preferred Bible Versions:
– English Standard Version (ESV)
– New American Standard Bible(NASB)
– King James Version(KJV)
– New King James Version (NKJV)