- God is sovereign. He created all things, over all things, and is in control. God is God the Father, God the Son (Jesus), and God the Holy Spirit. Our focus is the Biblical view being God-centered not man-centered.
- God is Love. Love is God’s motivation to save mankind.
- God’s Word. The Bible is complete, without error, God’s written revelation to man is complete in the 66 books of the Bible.
- Jesus is God. The one and only Savior.
- Expository Preaching. This method of preaching explains what the Bible says, what it means by what it says, and how it applies to our lives. Preaching should only be from Gods Word. Preaching and teaching anything other than the Bible is not expository preaching. Expository Preaching is completely reliant on Scripture and nothing else!
- Reformed Theology. We are a church that embraces reformed ideas, meaning that we are saved by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone, by Scripture alone, for God’s glory alone. Charles Spurgeon, one of the greatest pastors of all time, said, “Reformed theology is nothing other than Biblical Christianity.”
- Blended Worship. Both Hymns and Biblically correct contemporary songs.
- Not Charismatic. The Biblical gift of tongues have ceased. Therefore, we do not speak in tongues.
- Closed Cannon (Cessation of the Scriptures). The Bible is the complete Word of God. There are no further additions to it through any means.
- Elder Leadership. The Biblical model for church government that eliminates arguments, disagreements and disunity within the church.
- Believer’s Baptism. Baptism is an outward sign of obedience – once one believes, they become baptized to glorify God.
- The Rapture. In the future Christians will be removed by Christ before the Great Tribulation.
- Preferred Bible Versions:
– English Standard Version (ESV)
– New American Standard Bible(NASB)
– King James Version(KJV)
– New King James Version (NKJV)
As a local, non-denominational church, we would love to meet you!
You are invited to come visit a family of believers in Christ, and become part of it!
Learn the Bible, build up the church, and seek after God with all that we do, together.